quick EFI harness question

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Sep 7 16:17:58 GMT 2000

   Great foot work , this sort of material needs to be read by anyone
working on
   EFI harness connectors, additionally ,tin-nickel alloys offer less
oxidation exposure
   when used in an air/water tight environment, moisture intrusion being
the most
   critical nuisance to control in any case. Since the taxpayers support
military
   components, Gold is most effective , that too needs protection from
the   "elements".

   Len