Bin Collection

Jason Weir jweir at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 02:09:51 GMT 2000

is Bruce collecting bins for the big collection, I've got (4)
interesting ones 3 of which we might not have yet.. If it would be best
I'll upload them to the incoming directory but I can also send them to
the keeper of the bins. this is what I got

1. Edelbrock 7747 to PFI\TPI whatever it is conversion bin, I con'd them
out of one - lied on the phone
2. Standard Howell chip for a 258 AMC motor
3. CA-EPA Approved Howell chip for a 258 AMC motor
4. Custom Howell chip - for use on a 258 AMC motor with a clifford head
and hotter than stock cam (no numbers on the cam) though similar to the
crane 260H

let me know what everyone wants me to put these

Jason