High Order of the CSH wearers

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 8 22:39:18 GMT 2000

It's bound to leak out,
This is why I have yet to be challenged for the chromed CSH.

Thursday at 1pm I had my biopsy.  Full anthesia (you really want to sleep
thru this type).  Get done about 2, leave recovery, and got back to housing.
Immediately decide a nap is a good thing.
  Wake up about 8 (thinking it was 8 am fri morning, not 8pm thurs) and do
meds.  Figure I'll take a nap an then get my test results (which should be
ready at 11 am Fri).  Wake up a little after nine, and look out to see that
it's dark out.  Now, I'm thinking I missed the appointment for lab results,
and didn't get my results (AND that, it is 9pm, fri).  So, I call around
trying to see if any on my friends (nurses) have the results, and no one had
a clue.  So I called the ward that I'd have to be admitted to to get the AR
drugs and they had no clue.  So I figured I wasn't in rejection and would
just drive home.  Well, was home about 2 hours before I figured out this was
still Fri and not Sat..
  The little guys been laughing allll day.
Bruce
   But the GN ran like a watch........