GN injectors

Scott & Jennifer Peitzsch jlg-sep at mediaone.net
Sat Sep 9 03:13:02 GMT 2000

I took grumpy's suggestion and picked up two used sets of 30 lb stock
GN injectors.  Of the twelve, I got eight really nice looking ones
cleaned up.  The remaining four looked like they had been beat up good
during removal and had lived hard lives.

Anyhow, I'd like to get these installed in my LT1, but first need to
verify that they are indeed 30 lb-ers.  I looked for their p/n in
the injectors.rtf file in incoming, but they aren't listed.  Can anyone
verify for me that Bosch p/n 0-280-150-218 are indeed what I think they
are?

Thanks!

-Scott