GN injectors

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Sep 9 07:27:30 GMT 2000

P.S. I  am looking at a set of stock GN injectors and the part number
matches yours exactly.

Peace of mind.

PPS: 6  For sale first $25.

also 6 #280 150 756 (red tops)  4 S. $35

both sets $50 + ship LIST SPECIAL (minor Iroc chemical addiction forcing
sale)

Units "as bought" from GN lister a year ago... condition reported as good...
but unknown to me.