HEX TO DECIMAL

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sat Sep 9 04:46:17 GMT 2000

I am trying to decifer the calibration for a $5d program in a 1227165 ecu .I
have found most of the table locations thanks to the help of the gmecm group
, now i am just about ready to start altering the table numbers to see there
effect.

I was wondering is there a formula that converts hex to decimal that I could
use in a spreadsheet and then decimal back to hex ?
Does anyone have a formula page for converting table numbers to real numbers
ie spark table # * 90/256 is actual spark, I am trying to find the
conversions for bpc (is there only the one table number to change normally
in the program to account for stroked engine capacity or different injectors
?.The other equation I am looking for is for the Ve table