Beretta PROM use...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 9 11:44:41 GMT 2000

In some cases.
The 730s have been used with 4-6-8 cylinders applications.
A SEFI 148 from a Buick v-6 will only work in a v-6 as far as I know.
DIS is again another consideration.  So far no one had documented actually
using a DIS cal with a Distributor application, or visa versa.
Bruce

Let me see if I'm understanding this right... can you
use a V-6 computer to run a V-8? If this is true,
could I use a computer from say a 3800 to run a SB
Chevy with DIS and SFI?
Scott