Recommended reading...

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Sat Sep 9 23:33:49 GMT 2000

>MSX international sells GM training manuals.  I heard a rumor that the
>book's only $24.  I don't have an address or phone # handy, but I
>think a web search may turn up some info.
>Shannen

A while back I was asking about GM training manuals, the company I was put
onto was at 1972 Brown Rd, Auburn Hills, MI. However I sent them a letter
(couldn't access the 800 number from OS), and the letter got returned as
undeliverable as addressed :-(
If anybody comes up with something else I'd be interested.

Ross Myers