HEX TO DECIMAL

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sun Sep 10 03:14:57 GMT 2000

Peter not being much of a programming guru I have been playing witn
hexeditor and excel to decipher the real
numbers then converting the table back to hex and putting it back into the
hexeditor.I assume I then have to modify the checksum before it will work
?Very long process but at least it may work?
I have done spark table (what does the ecu use for a spark calculation above
4800 rpm or does it have fixed spark from then on) and am now starting on ve
table,bpc ,idle a/f /rpm/spark tables.
Has anyone started on a file for winbin or cattuner ? or can someone point
me in the direction of how to do it?

Has anyone else done any work on the $5D,$B1,$FB,$DB,$A5 calibrations we use
here in Australia?

Really starting to enjoy dabling again rather than veging in front of the Tv
, but the missus is getting cranky about coming to be at 2 or 3 in the
morning! Oh well lifes not perfect!