hex editors & 8051 Qs

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Sun Sep 10 09:03:54 GMT 2000

Bill Shaw wrote:

> While playing with Axe I noticed a bunch of text in the '8501 bins I have, and that brings up some questions:
>
> There's  a Delco Electronics copyright notice at the beginning,  is this common in the GE bins?

I don't know know about GE (General Electric) bins, but all the older GM
bins I've looked at don't have a copyright in them.  Some of the really,
really old stuff (1982-1983 era) has an 8 character version string or
something.  I'm waiting on four more ROM dumps before making a list of
those strings.