ECM Stuff Wanted / Trade?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon Sep 11 02:48:43 GMT 2000

ECM Listers...

I need some things, and I HAVE some things. Swap ya! ;-)

Things I need:

'730 Cal paks for V-8
Old, Dead GM ECM's (86-93??) that have the same soldered-on connectors as
the '165 and '730 (or gee, the connectors by themselves if anyone has any!)
I tried the ONE source I was given, he does not have any.
1 bar MAP sensors
assembled PC-ALDL cable (NOT a d-com copy!)  for one of the freeware scan
packages
a McLaren F-1.

ECM related things I have:

ported MAF - 89 camaro - sensor element broken (can this be repaired?)
6 used stock GN injectors
6 used red-top injectors
a good '165 ECM with no case that I HATE to cannibalize for the connectors.
a single (2 gang) DIS coil from Turbo grand prix
2 2bar MAP sensors from Turbo GP
a 1988 OTC-2000 GM Cartridge (window stop)
a bunch of 27c256 proms

Anyone wants to sell or swap, let me know. Thanks!