SS10 Help

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 14 23:46:49 GMT 2000

Just had to hurt Bashfuls feelings didya...
Bruce

: )  Even GM wasn't quite sure about this one.  Last time I checked,
their OBDII compatible Tech2 wouldn't communicate with the VCM, and
the OBD1 Tech 1A required an adapter cable due to the VCM's higher
communication rate.   Can we say "red headed step child"?