Impala SS PCM

Rodney Fulk elixir at pathwaynet.com
Fri Sep 15 02:05:42 GMT 2000

If your Z-28 is a 94 or 95 it is the same..
You can actually use the same year computer in either car but a few of the
sensors etc are slightly different. Will work.. But might run a little
weird.
Probly less so than running a '95 computer on a '94 of the same car.. ;)

Maf sensor is different. The Fans are a slightly different configuration.
And I believe the Fbody only has 1 Knock sensor where as the B body has 2?