egr algorithm

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sun Sep 17 11:42:07 GMT 2000

In a $5d calibration for the 1227808 ecu there is a table EST EGR which I
believe is a spark retard (or advance?) relative to a map based on ?
This does not seem to be wired into the harness , does the 1227165 ecu have
egr and if so where in the harness does it connect ?
What logic does the code apply ?
There is also a EGR BPC table which I assume provides for different fuel
flow calculation under egr conditions .
Can these tables be used for other things ? ie spark and fuel corrections
when supercharging ?

Another table that I haven't found a reason for is called VAR CLT FRAC ,can
anyone explain what logic is applied to this ?

Thanks
DANIEL COLLINS