Connector pin spacing

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Sep 18 13:53:55 GMT 2000

Can anyone verify my pin spacing measurements on the PCB mount ECM
connectors?  The ECM is a 730, but should be the same on the 2 connector
ECMS as well.  I measured a pin-to-pin spacing of 0.118 which looks to be
3mm.  The row-to-row spacing measures out to be 0.151" which is not so close
to 4mm.  Anyone know what the clearance hole diameter is in the PCB?  I'm
making a circuit board to mount the PCB connector to and want to get it
right.

Steve