Driver Boards

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Mon Sep 18 21:38:39 GMT 2000

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:31:36 -0500, Matt S Bower
<m.s.bower at cummins.com> wrote:

>I would have thought that this would be a concern even with sefi because
>of wot having injector on times over lapping heavily with the other
>cylinders.

Uhh, that's what I woulda thot as well, altho those load resistors
carry the major current during the peak portion, not the hold time.
The sharing of them is a gutsie move to reduce some major board room,
but it's not without it's uncertainties and issues.

Gar