CSH, GN Update

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 22 01:34:23 GMT 2000

Well it's been one year ago, to the hour, I was getting ready for my second
call for a lung tranplant (would take 5 before the tissue, was good enough
to have the actual surgery), anyway.   It has been a long road to fight back
to this good of health.

Got to make a few passes at the Drags tonight.  With all the meds., and
stuff just wanted to do a few shake down runs, to make sure I was up to it..

  Faster then a 14.00 meant a helmet, but mine was so old I figured I'd just
turn the boost down (15 PSI), and just drive down the track a few times.  So
leaving an idle, and then at the 60' started to squeeze to WOT, ran a 14.2
at 101.56 mph..   Tried nailing hard going into second (once) and just
lite the tires (265/50-15 TAs).   So basically was just running hard in
3+4th with 15 PSI...   It's a big dog on top.   Oh, and turning at the first
return road was effortless.  (Using premium stuff on my 3000 lb. 3rd Gen
FBod was just able to use the first return road).   The 4 wheel discs work
wonderfully (once dialed in).
Bruce
   Healthy 87 Black Car
   Maybe ya don't beleive inna higher power, or miracles, but ya ain't never
ever gonna get me to beleive that.......