MAP sensor location

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Sat Sep 23 23:00:54 GMT 2000

>    Was the "controller" made by the " Prince of Darkness" as well ?
>    Len

Yes it was Lucas, totally analogue, but this was used through till late
80's!!, I don't know how expensive Jags were in the U.S, but they are VERY
expensive in my neck of the woods and they used that sort of technology. The
box of horrors tended to change in operation between cars as well, guess
that's what happens when your calibrations are set by resistors.
If fact you'd probably be better off using a Delco in limp mode!.

Ross