CSH, GN Update

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 24 00:28:15 GMT 2000

> Did you take it out onto wet blacktop to
> check the balance, or use a simpler method? :)

I do my testing real world.  Just a few panic stops will tell ya where your
at.  Finding deserted roads around here aren't an issue.  As things stand
right now, at a full and compete panic stop the right front just starts to
lock first, I'm supecting the brake lines, and they aill be replaced
shortly.   Then if caught in the rain will try them in that situation.  Ever
car I own or drive, I get familiar with in what would be considered extreme
situations.  I know the limits for the Olds, wet, dry, and icey.    I apply
the same test test test attitude to ever aspect of a car.

> >Bruce

> Hey, maybe if I get me aeroplane finished, I can fly out to next
> year's POW WOW with EGORs and IONs onboard. T'would be fun.

Check for the grass field in Phillipsburg, about a 10 min drive from here,
nice place.
BTW, will ION work with the GM individual coil per cylinder coils?.
Bruce