aldl stuff

D. Barry Stubbs z24man at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 04:53:46 GMT 2000

> I will concur that the 2-transistor circuit would draw less current. I've
> built and sent out a few of them, they seem to work well, but I'm still a
> bit apprehensive about them for some reason.
>
> -Andrew

So far so good with the two trans model on my 7730 and Toshiba laptop.
What I did for powering purposes was get my juice from the radio
harness.  I also made a power connector that powers the laptop off that
same circuit, so I'm not running down the battery nor using the lighter
socket.  There's just enough voltage to run the laptop, but it won't
charge the battery, since the laptop expects about 15VDC from the A/C
adapter.