LTFC Values

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Mon Sep 25 09:14:06 GMT 2000

Hi All,

Just after a pointer on LTFC bytes.
I want to be able to request these values from the ECM in a Mode2 or Mode3
request.
I've tried logging them while driving which is O.K, but it means you have to
get to that correction cell before you can see it. Some of mine are down as
low as 113 so I need to start tweaking.

So I guess the question is if GM normally arrange these cells in a chunk of
RAM (like a normal MAP vs RPM ROM table?). If yes then I guess I'll reset
them and look for a bunch of $80 in a row?.

Thanks,
Ross Myers
Melbourne, Australia
E-mail : ponty at axis.jeack.com.au