7747 tuning again

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Mon Sep 25 12:52:19 GMT 2000

You can use a timing light on the injectors with
the engine running. Will show the pattern/flow nicely.

The '747 aldl output is primative. It does not output
the bpw. This is one reason many folk go to the '730,
and port injection.

Around Christmas, I'm going to release a data logger that
will put any aldl interface to shame. It will be for the
C3 ecms.

BobR.

<snip>