Reading hex

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Mon Sep 25 16:38:16 GMT 2000

Kevin,
the top row of columns should go 0123456789ABCDEF (16 wide)
and down rows should go 00,10, 20, 30 ... A0, B0, ...100, 110, and
further down to 1A0, 1B0---that's the row you want. Go over 4 places to 1B3.
1B0, 1B1, 1B2, "1B3", 1B4, etc...
That's the spot you're looking for.
Hope this helps...

Lyndon.