Introduction and 2 questions

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Sep 25 21:05:37 GMT 2000

Can't say I blame him...  There probably aren't that many hot rodded non
SS Caprices out there.  I was surprised that he had an 8746 one.

He said that if I discovered table locations then he could make me a
.tdf file...  Of course if I do the legwork then I could use a free
tool.  I suggested that he come up with a way for DIYers to make their
own .tdf files, that way I could use his software, which I'd like to do,
with my own .tdf file.  He said he'd consider it, so we'll see.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com