7747 tuning again

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Thu Sep 28 06:11:48 GMT 2000

Ummm...........Ignore my immediately prior post on this topic.  I was
replying to a partial repost of your initial info, tied to another's
message, because I've resorted these days to reading my E-Mail in
chronological order (seems hard to decide if I'm coming or going).  I've
since read your initial post, and all is clear.   Very ingenious and
clean/effective!  Good luck.

Walt.