Part Throttle tuning for MAF (was MAF tables have a max of 255)

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Thu Sep 28 15:30:58 GMT 2000

The process of conversion started long ago.. I've been resisting. I have to
get the MAF into 12's. I KNOW how to do it, I just can't take the leap. 0.11
to go. I think I can 'tune' that much in without changing the stock lower
intake or injectors.(a self imposed restriction).

besides, I have half his stuff in MY garage anyway - when you borrow
something for a year, isn't it yours?