Jet Performance scam?

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Fri Sep 29 01:46:13 GMT 2000

Almost as pathetic as Hypertech!  Once upon a time, I purchased one of their
MEMCAL's for a 91-93 454SS truck (P/N 121-112).  Guess what, the only change
in the cal was 1 extra degree of spark advance at the upper ends of the
spark tables.  And!!!!!,  they had the gall to further say that their chip
had to be run with a 160 F stat and a different aux cooling fan switch in
the cylinder head.   Sure renewed my faith in the DIY-EFI
approach..........

Walt.