Jet Performance scam? / now portable dyno

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Sep 30 12:34:09 GMT 2000

A guy I grew up is trying to start a business where he
visits local road courses & drag strips with his "port-a-dyno"
and charges $50 a pull to the folks who want print-outs.
He says the track owners either shoo him away, or want too
much $$ to let him set up shop.
It sounds like an interest business idea...
MV..