Modifying VE Tables

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Sat Sep 30 23:27:33 GMT 2000

Hi All,

Just after some simple clarification here, I'm starting to play around with
the Memcal in my car now. The first mod I'm making is to the idle.
The data I've logged shows the LTFC Cell when the car is at idle is down to
113.
So I guess I need to change the VE% values to suit that location (which
happens to be 800 RPM @ 52KPA)
The value at that location is presently set to $6C (42%), so given that I
need to take some fuel out which way do I go with the VE%, higher or lower?.
I'm just not clear on which way will add/remove fuel.
Just a final note, I had reset the LTFC cells about a month back so it took
about that long to get the cells down to their current value. At that stage
the car was idling quite nicely, yesterday I reset the LTFC values again and
noticed a big difference in the idle, it was much rougher.

Thanks,
Ross Myers
Melbourne, Australia
E-mail : ponty at axis.jeack.com.au