Test Benches

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 8 13:34:01 GMT 2000

Well, I have a $50 laptop, (2) 555s, a couple pots, and a tractor battery,
so that's less then $100, and I can take the laptop for rides in the car to
do data logging.
Call me cheap.

Hopefully Bob R., will bring his to the POWWOW, he's is the neatest one I've
seen so far.  Well, let me clarify that, neatest single ecm bench <g>...
Don't want him to get to many attaboys in a month.

Bruce

From: "Gregory A. Parmer" <gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Test Benches