Finding injector rate ($a1 stuff)

Ben sappyse107 at gmforums.com
Mon Sep 11 13:47:20 GMT 2000

The auto tranny stuff is at 0x05A2 (If I am typing that wrong...its at the
hex value of 05A2).  Stall torque managment spark advance vs RPM and ratio
counts. Then there are some more tables, negative RPM delta enable threshold
for shift energy spark retard 1-2 upshift vs RPM.  these types of tables go
to 06BE.

I looked at some of your code (im going to edit yours since I only have 50
entries in mine and yours is easier forme to understand for what I have).

Id share, but i swore I wouldn't until I made a complete .ecu (the only
conditions that I can give it up is in .ecu form).  Im lucky to have the
tables as they are.

For example, your initial spark advance is at 1b, when that is the spark
reference angle.  The intial spark advance is at 13, with a value of 19 on
mine.  I assume A1 is A1, no matter what car its in.

I have uploaded what I already have for winbin in the incoming directory.
You can see what I have so far.  If you don't mind, id rather just edit
yours and then you can see how it matches up with your .bin.

I also have shift point tables from 10DA to 1262, well, tables and flags and
whatever else, but that is the area for the shift points and related items.
I don't know if it was every used or not though, since the 93 grand prix
switches to some other code (and its the first year for the electronically
controlled tranny in a W body car).

I have upgraded to 19# mustang injectors on my 3.1, since I was running lean
on stock code.  I figure I may as well, since im looking to go close to 200
hp after I get the computer setup right.  Im really in need of the AUSJ
.bin, since my stock chip crapped out and im using the ADS chip code and
backtracking to stock whenver I find changes I haven't made.