Finding injector rate ($a1 stuff)

Ben sappyse107 at gmforums.com
Mon Sep 11 16:32:35 GMT 2000

I don't know who did the original hack, but I wouldn't call it a hack
actually:P  It has the place settings for the auto tranny code but they are
all 00.  I don't know why its there but I guess if you wanted you can put an
electronically controlled tranny in my car.  It is a 91 grand prix se 3.1
with the auto.  If that code will have a chance, ill give it a shot.

If there are any sections would like to see, I can do it that way.  Let me
make sure that is ok.  I don't want to go into too many details since this
is a public board.  Im all for sharing, but its not really my property to do
so in its current state.

Oh, and yes, my motor is worked up.  Its running crappy 1/4 mile times now
and I feel the computer has a lot to do with that.