1-bar to 2-bar conversion

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Sep 13 01:31:31 GMT 2000

The only ecm used in 2 bar applications, was the 1227749.
At the www.syty.org site has info on that ecm.  There are some bin files for
the 749 at the bin library.
Just a matter of some one, or someone organizing a serious attempt at
actually doing it.
Folks been asking this very guestion for years now,
Bruce

From: "Toby Corkindale" <tjcorkin at sa.pracom.com.au>
Subject: 1-bar to 2-bar conversion