O2 sims

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 14 13:48:09 GMT 2000

What are you trying to do?.

On some of the simplier ecms for the ecm bench I use the injector signal to
fire an LED thru a 1K resistor.  The LED has a voltage drop of 1.8v.  Soo I
use two 10K resistors as a voltage divider to get a swing of .9v for the
lenght and width of the injector signal.  Usually works fine on the C3s, but
on some of the P4 they expect a time delay in the O2 reporting a Ing change.
Bruce