Nuke their ass, take their gas...

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 15 21:54:18 GMT 2000

Whatever,
  it took a second nuke for them to surrender.
Notes and $hit done behind closed doors is all open to speculation.
They could have yelled loud enough after one to stop the second one. THEY
CHOISE not to.  Well, second one was a charm.
After the pain and suffering they caused, I wouldn't have accepted any then
less then an unconditional surrender.  How many GIs died in the PT?.
They got off cheap in my book
Bruce

From: "Dave Williams" <dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us>
Subject: Re: Nuke their ass, take their gas...