Idle and the idle VE table

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 24 22:45:52 GMT 2000

What does it idle like?.
If there was a cam change is just might need that much more extra fuel at
idle.  Overlap plays havoc at idle with self EGR and that takes fuel and
timing to cure.   With the BL locked then it will just ractchet the Int
up/down to the maxs if your slightly off.  BTW, not all cars run best with
128s everywhere
Bruce

From: "Ben" <sappyse107 at gmforums.com>
Subject: Idle and the idle VE table