WOT open loop/closed loop

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 24 23:16:04 GMT 2000

Then what have you gotten?.
If you looking to correct for atmos conditions varing, then just the input
corrections right.
If you looking for a fixed ideal AFR then you still need to test to find it.

If you looking for max HP per AFR, then the ecm needs to see an input fot
that.  ie the WB takes care of the AFR, but what about the HP part?.  Other
wise your right back to ground zero.
Bruce

From: "Rob MacMorran" <rmacmorran at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: WOT open loop/closed loop