WOT open loop/closed loop

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 24 23:48:29 GMT 2000

RE: WOT open loop/closed loop
Which system are you using?
Bruce

From: cmillard at crutchfield.com
Subject: RE: WOT open loop/closed loop
Once calibrated with a wideband on a dyno and found reliable I would use it
for personal WOT tuning after major engine configuration changes, but
running a WB all the time may not be cost effective if their lifetime is
similar to a regular O2 sensor on a LT1.
Just my thoughts,
-Christian

From: bcroe at juno.com [mailto:bcroe at juno.com]
Subject: WOT open loop/closed loop
The original problem was no device could close the
loop on WOT.  Now that we have WB, the issue is do
you trust the health of your engine to it?  Bruce Roe