3.4 dohc o2 sensor and spark plugs

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Mon Apr 30 21:14:45 GMT 2001

Ouch!  Shot down with the 'ol double-barrel!  Rodney Dangerfield must
drive an Iron Duke powered vehicle.. They sure don't get any respect!
Probably the hardest thing to explain to people is that even the healthy
ones sound like they have a severe rod knock.  Nobody I've talked to knows
why, but its generally accepted by those of us that have owned a few.