Help! (new user)

Aussie Man cyberhit_man at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 03:15:14 GMT 2001

Hello everyone! First of all I would like to say that this mailing list
thing is a great idea.
I am from Australia and have taken up a keen interest in working out what
makes things tick in my Commodore VN (Aussie built gm with an Aussie version
of Buick V6).  As far as programming goes, I have hit a wall.  The ECM I
believe is a 1227808 (Aussie version of '165). I have an archive of bin's of
nearly every memcal that GM Holden released (Including V8's and Holden
Special Vehicles (HSV)). I can read them, write them to an Eprom but I do
NOT understand what is on them. Forgive me if I am a bit slow, but what
programs are out there that can help me understand the binary information
and modify it? Are there any FREE ones that WORK? (or nonfree ones that
someone would like to -uhum- copy 4 me!)
Look forward to see what people have to say about this subject and others.

cyberhit_man at hotmail.com