Isuzu Turbo wiring diagram

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Aug 1 22:27:45 GMT 2001

I'm after a vehicle wiring diagram for an 1.5L PFI Isuzu Turbo,
model year 1987 to 1989 using a 1227752. These sort of things are
just not available locally.

I know there's probably no-one on the list with that info already
scanned in, so, in return for any effort involved, I'm happy to
spend a commensurate amount of time to disassemble a BIN of your
choice, or to spend time on another GMECM related task (ALDL, code?).

Sorry to be so business-like with this, but I have this project
that I'd like to take off the back burner, and I'm just stumped
at the moment.

Peter.