16188051 LT1 ECM

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Thu Aug 2 20:31:33 GMT 2001

Thanks Eric, I have a factory manual for the 94 Vette that I borrowed for
the sensors
I will check out the site you listed for programming.

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.