Solved: Code 32 in 165

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Aug 7 14:16:30 GMT 2001

I emailed the list a while back about a code 32 being set in my 165 after
switching to a 195 stat from a 180.  Apparently this was a mere coincidence.
This weekend I found a cracked vacuum line at the EGR valve.  The nozzle was
sticking right through it.  Problem solved.  I'm still curious why the
problem was not all the time.  It was a pretty hard mechanical failure but
it seemed like certain weather conditions did not turn on the check engine
light.  Oh well, thought you may want to know.

Steve