Netres availability

Dan Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 13:55:56 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Programmer <>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: Netres availability

> Can you send me your bin for a peek ?? Perhaps I can help.

Ive tried a few that were in the bin lib. mostly for 305's, I figgured
injector sizes should be similar to 2.5...Currently using ACSF99~1...tried
lowering timing at 100-300 map range and tested it yesterday... havent
messed with spark tables prior to this one..Truck still backfires but has
more sluggish accelleration between backfirings... changing spark tables had
no effect on
backfiring issue...

Ill take a look at timing today... Dan

> Have you ever watched what the ignition