BCC Xref request

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Sat Aug 11 14:36:43 GMT 2001

Would some kind soul provide me a suggested BCC for a '7747 with L05
(350), GT5 (4.10 gear), and M40 (TH400)? If it's on the website already an
appropriate RTFM will do. I currently have an '8747 (AKWA) and want to
replace it with a '7747 (so it matches my other car) in an '89 Chevy
Subdivision--2500 4x4 55#/hr inj, if the above wasn't enough.

There are plenty of bins to choose from, but I assUme there's a difference
in the way TCC (700R4) and Kickdown (TH400) will be handled on the A7 pin.
As long as I'm asking, what's the diff in the xx_42 subdirectory in the
bin library? I thought it would be the $42 mask, but AMUR appears both in
xx_42 and the other one. Curiosity killed the cat...

-greg