How different is this?

Carl Ijames ijames at netaxs.com
Sun Aug 12 16:26:11 GMT 2001

At 10:28 AM 8/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Don't forget us lurkers, just trying to learn.  Or, are we considered
>"takers"? :)
>
>On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Bruce wrote:
>

> > The list is made up of two types of people, givers, and takers.
> > Bruce

Personally, I think Bruce needs some grays and colors to go along with
those black-and-white glasses :-).  Lurking and learning is fine, that's
what most people do.  To me, the difference is that when a subject does
come up that you know the answer to and no one else has responded, do you
delurk and contribute or keep quiet?  IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Regards,
Carl Ijames     ijames at netaxs.com