DIY WB update

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Mon Aug 13 16:51:28 GMT 2001

Bruce wrote:

> DIY WB.
> Do It Yourself, Wide Band.
> This is meant to be TOTALLY NON-PROFIT,
> If someone/folks want to organize a group purchase (of materials), fine.
> Other then that, hell no.
> A bunch of guys, have a ridiculous amount of hours invested in this, and to
> let anyone capitialize on their backs, is flat insulting.   This effort was
> years in the making.   If anyone has a problem, understanding this, write me
> off list, and I'll go over it in detail.
> Bruce

Bruce,

Oops, my big bad, sorry.  I completely missed the profit part of my
suggestion.  For those of us who didn't participate in the project,
but are taking advantage of the work, it sure would be nice to be
able to give the project guys more than just a big "attaboy."

Mea culpa,
Eric

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA