Netres availability

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Aug 14 01:57:20 GMT 2001

> Shannen  ....thanks, I found it...tried to use the bcc lookup tool yesterday
> to see if I could find a part# for a calpak or type of veh...but it (or
> something on my end ) was busy, will attempt again today..
It's on a server at a local University.  Without fail, every electrical storm
sends the server scurrying under the bed where it hides 'till the sysadmin shows
up with some Linux biscuits to coax it out.

> I think the junkyards inventory computer was where I heard about the 2.5
> 4cyl 1 tbi '730.. its possible someone could've entered an error....
There's a 2.0 tbi 7730 application.  You probably want something with a separate
netres though.

> I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm mistaken, but I thought backfiring was a
> sign of running too lean.

Lotsa things can cause backfire.  Lean condition is one of them.

Shannen