Wideband Boards Order Status Update

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue Aug 14 08:16:36 GMT 2001

As of right now, all the boards which were produced have been allocated.
If you sent an email to wideband at tecmark.com and have NOT recieved a reply
with price & shipping info it means that there were none availible to fill
your request.

The GOOD news is that more will be produced.   Before ordering more, we'd
like to have an idea as to how many we should have made.    To facilitate
this, I have made a web page to get name, address, and quantity requested
info:

http://208.37.117.207/wb.html

No tables, frames, CSS, ect any web browser should be able to use it. Sorry
for the numeric IP, it's not a thing of beauty - I'm not a webmaster.

If you already ordered your limit of two, and want more, enter it there.

All questions about DIY-WB board orders go OFF-LIST to wideband at tecmark.com

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com
-> wideband at tecmark.com  for DIY-WB board inquires