ECM's and Air Conditioning

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at bigplanet.com
Wed Aug 15 00:10:25 GMT 2001

I'll just make it easier. I put it all on a web page, well 2 pages.
Geocities wouldn't let me put it all on one. Here's the link, sorry it's so
crude, I'm not a webmaster.
http://www.geocities.com/mrcad472/toroac1.html?997834039270

Thanks to all who dare to visit. Enter at your own risk :-) This is work
that should be done by professionals, attempted by an amateur.

Scott